The award honors the ASEAN businesses that have made important contributions to the prevention of the COVID-19 pandemic throughout ASEAN region. This award motivates enterprises to promote their creative spirit, new constructions and development suitable to the COVID-19 socio-economic conditions.
- Be an ASEAN-incorporated enterprise with at least 40% ASEAN-owned equity
- Be in operations for a minimum of 5 years
- Preferably have operational presence in 2 or more ASEAN countries
- Preferably have 3 years of audited financial statements
- Have conducted activities to support society in dealing with COVID-19 pandemic.