This award recognizes outstanding women entrepreneurs who have demonstrated success through leadership, market positioning, company performance and created significant benefits to the company.
- Be an ASEAN-incorporated enterprise with at least 40% ASEAN-owned equity
- Be in operations for a minimum of 3 (SMEs) to 5 (Large companies) years
- Preferably have operational presence in 2 or more ASEAN countries
- Preferably have 2 (SMEs) to 3 (Large companies) years of audited financial statements
- Applicants must either be the founder of their own business and achieved significant success with unique marketing approach or products/services OR have an ownership of more than 20% with significant influence in the board and have an active executive management position role.
- Applicants’ companies are required to demonstrate capability for innovation and a proven ability to create, nurture and develop new products or services and strong financial performance results and growth over the past two years