This award recognizes outstanding ASEAN Young entrepreneurs below the age of 45 who have demonstrated significant success through leadership, market positioning and company performance.
This award is developed in cooperation with Knowledge Partner, ASEAN Young Entrepreneur Council (AYEC), a council of successful young business CEOs from all 10 ASEAN countries mandated by their governments as the official voice of young entrepreneurs in the ASEAN policy-making process, and to activate and connect young entrepreneurs across the region.
- Be an ASEAN-incorporated enterprise with at least 40% ASEAN-owned equity
- Be in operations for a minimum of 3 (SMEs) to 5 (Large companies) years
- Preferably have operational presence in 2 or more ASEAN countries
- Preferably have 2 (SMEs) to 3 (Large companies) years of audited financial statements
- The age of the nominee must be 45 years or below by 31 July 2020.
- Applicants must either be the founder of their own business and achieved significant success with unique marketing approach or products/services OR has an ownership of more than 20% with significant influence in the board and have an active executive management role
- Applicants’ companies are required to demonstrate capability for innovation and a proven ability to create, nurture and develop new products or services and strong financial performance results and growth over the past two years.